– Terms & Conditions –
Booking Terms and Conditions
1) Once the booking has been made by completion of the Booking Form, and the Deposit has been received I will at that point confirm your place.
2) Any deposits paid are non-refundable unless Greg Coyne Photography has instigated any change. By arrangement you may be able to transfer the deposit on to a future trip. The remainder of the balance will be due on a date to be specified in the Itinerary, but normally one month prior to the trip date. Unless you notify me of cancellation 14 days at least before the trip then the balance remains due and non-refundable.
3) Any trip/workshop cancelled by Greg Coyne Photography will be refunded in Full. You can of course decide that this can be transferred over to a revised trip or a new forthcoming trip. No other liability is accepted by Greg Coyne Photography.
4) As we are dealing with nature and other un-predictables Greg Coyne Photography reserves the right to change/amend the format in the unlikely event of a circumstance charge and any alternation will be advised to you as early as possible.
4) Transport cost, accommodation, food and drink are not included within the trip cost unless stated in the itinerary.
5) Please ensure that you have adequate insurance for any trips and importantly your equipment. Greg Coyne Photography will not be held liable to loss or damage of personal equipment or for personal accident or injury. Some of these trips require walking over uneven ground, up hills and in wet/slippery conditions so please bear all of this in mind and take out adequate cover.
6) Payment can be accepted by Paypal, Cheque, Bank Transfer or Credit Card. Please email me on email@example.com with any details of how you prefer to make payments. Cheques can be made out to Greg Coyne.